Friday, September 30, 2011

Vegeta Funny Photos

piece of cake, I know I'm not only good at fighting but also washing Bulma's underwear


what!!!! Goku is Gay?



You Idiot, that's my last sushi!



what???? both of you are married?



hahaha... yes its real I'm gay and I have a crush with Goku



Bulma :  RAPE!!!! RAPE!!!
Vegeta: shut up !!! give me your panty's its my turn to wear it...



hahaha.. BigBang attack for you stupid!!!



ohhhh... what is this game? it looks hentai



Damn it Raditz.. how many times I told you to comb your effin hair


I have this message to you earthlings... fuck you!!



hey Goku, come here..



WTF! that games cost too much.. I got ripped off



weird looking guy that looks like weird Vegeta



hey Nappa its time for you to give me a bath.. don't forget my lotion



WTF! this IPhone is piece of junk


1 comment:

Related Topics

Who is the man behind the masked madara?

Which Anime you want to END and close the chapter?

There was an error in this gadget

Is Kurosaki Ichigo a blonde faggot?

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Online Visitors