Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tsunade Hokage Funny Photos

I'm ready to wash the dishes.. all gear up..




kid : huh... which one of your heads is talking?






Now you boy.. you need to start to learn the real thing





the real might of the finger is used in great battle specially....



this shows Tsunade doesn't know yet how to swallow




youngness of Tsunade



the mark of frustration! 



The first lady Hokage







Is there's something wrong? why can't you speak when I called you?



Lady Tsunade Chibi















I'll teach you how to trap the guy you like.. 





where are you miss Tsunade its pitch black in here




I saw ... this is the size 




I'll show that I'm not gay.. I'll fight you a real girl



kiss me Jiraiya... if you're not gay




ohhh there are big at this close...



me and Orochimaru got a hair tie... we love it









who's drunk? I'm not drunk, just got a bit of alcoholic water in the wheel




don't let your balls fall into her hands...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Topics

Who is the man behind the masked madara?

Which Anime you want to END and close the chapter?

Is Kurosaki Ichigo a blonde faggot?

Popular Posts

Online Visitors