Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Uzumaki Naruto Favorite Quotes








(To Kakashi)

"How can I become Hokage… if I can't even save a friend?"





(To Kakashi)

"And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"




(To Kakashi)

"Itachi… Thank you for trusting me… You don't have to worry anymore… You've done more than enough for the village already. Leave the rest to me!"







(To Ibiki)

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"




(To Neji)

"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"



(To Kabuto)

"Until I become Hokage I don't care what happens, I'm not gonna die!"




(To Sai)

"I don't care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death… Even if I'm torn to shreds… I will find a way to take Sasuke back!"






(To Pain)

"You should give up…on me giving up!"



(To Nagato)

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!"


(To Sasuke)

"I knew you were always alone. I felt better knowing there was someone like me… I wanted to hang out with you. For some reason, it just made me happy! But I couldn't… I was jealous of how skilled you were, so I turned you into a rival. I wanted to be just like you, and I kept chasing you, wanting to be just as strong, just as cool. I'm really glad I met you!"



(To Sasuke)

"If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"






(To Kushina)

" I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I'm glad I ended up being your son!"



(To Iruka)

 "I'll end this war myself! I'll endure all the hate and pain on my own! That's my role!"



(To A)

"Don't talk about my dad, like you know him. The Fourth Hokage didn't fail at all!"



(To A)
"Yes, he might have died… but together, he and my mum protected Konoha from the Nine-Tails! They protected me! It may have only been for a second, but in that second, they gave me so much… their faith! Faith that I could finish their jobs! Faith that I could fulfill the role of a "saviour!""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Topics

Who is the man behind the masked madara?

Which Anime you want to END and close the chapter?

Is Kurosaki Ichigo a blonde faggot?

Popular Posts

Online Visitors