Friday, September 14, 2012

LeahSerendipity copied my Content - Shame on you





I spent so much effort and time to think of something, do some research, create some graphics and post it here in my Blogger. But after seeing someone STOLE my works, I felt really MAD.

How dare you LeahSerendipity for stealing my posts? Big SHAME on you. Why don't you try to get sweats in your brains and make an effort to write for your own Content.

It's not easy to do some research and think of a topic for very post I written here. That's made me feel really BAD that I want to throw an Nuclear Bomb to that site and see it no more.

Please Blogger Management help me on this, I don't want my effort GO to wasted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Topics

Who is the man behind the masked madara?

Which Anime you want to END and close the chapter?

Is Kurosaki Ichigo a blonde faggot?

Popular Posts

Online Visitors