Sunday, September 2, 2012

Adventure Time Anime Version

There's one show in Cartoon Network, I must say I don't like the graphics because I can draw better than this when I was 6years old but the humor is really funny. Sometime I watch the show if I have nothing to watch in Anime channels. I wonder it will be great if they put some enhancement with the characters like I've seen in some anime fan sites.





Graphic Novel Version





Great Anime version... atleast they aren't looks creepy





Wanted..


Once Piece Version, Luffy and Chopper as Finn and  Jake






Pokemon Version - Ash and Pikachu





Girls call this Kawaii Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Topics

Who is the man behind the masked madara?

Which Anime you want to END and close the chapter?

Is Kurosaki Ichigo a blonde faggot?

Popular Posts

Online Visitors